If you don’t know your router IP address you can use simple step-by-step guides below to find it.
- Click on the Start button
- In the search field which will appear type “cmd” or “command prompt”. Select “Command” entry from the list.
- Command prompt window will appear.
- Type “ipconfig /all” in it and press Enter.
- This command will output text about your current network configuration. Look for a line with “Default Gateway”. It will have your router IP address.
- Open Launchpad
- Type “terminal” in the search bar
- Terminal window will open. Type “netstat -nr | grep default” into it and press enter.
- You will see IP address of your router next to the “default” text